segunda-feira, 2 de setembro de 2013

Music selection of Robin Sparkles



I'm pretty sure you are familiar with one of the most famous canadian popstar Robin Sparkles and I'm also pretty sure that if you are a fan of How I Met Your Mother you are also a big fan of her, so I made a selection with some of the best videos of Robin Sparkles. Enjoy! 


"Robin Sparkles is teen-aged Robin Scherbatsky's alter ego which she used during her time as a Canadian pop star in the 1990's from a Canadian kids' showSpace Teens with her best friend back then Jessica Glitter. Her two most well known songs were: Let's Go To The Mall and Sandcastles in the Sand. However, in February 1996, she hit her breaking point and, after obsessing over another Canadian celeb, Paul Shaffer, gave birth to the 90's grunge genre in Canada with her song as P.S. I Love You, performed as Robin Daggers."

Let's go to the mall:





Sandcastles in the sand:


A cover of the song "sandcastles in the sand" by 
Lexi Scherr


The Beaver song:


P.s I love you (The dark side of Robin Sparkles):



Behind the scenes:



Comentários
0 Comentários

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário