sábado, 10 de agosto de 2013

AWESOME ARTIST: Kim Jung Gi



Kim Jung Gi is a great Korean artist. I'm not afraid to say this: one of the bests I've ever seen. I just can't explain it with wors you HAVE to see it his drawings. It's A-W-E-S-O-M-E. It's going to blow your mind!











You saw those fucking amazing drawings and STILL don't think he is a awesome and incredible artist?! Well, you are one motherf****g (I know, why those weird **** things, right?) human being. Ok. Ok. No need to be mad, I'll show you the video where this guy kick you in the balls with his awesome drawing skills  (not literally speaking, of course). Don't go crying to your mommy after this, ok?



AMAZING!

Well, hope you liked it. 




...And some more pics.










Comentários
0 Comentários

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário