sábado, 24 de agosto de 2013

Famous people using havaianas



Have you ever heard about those famous flip flops from Brazil known as Havaianas? Well, here in Brazil we see them almost everywhere for sale, even at markets (or should I say, especially at markets?). I can say for sure that everybody I know have a least one. 

They're comfortable, easy to wear, some of them are not too much expensive (but a lot of them are) and it is very commom to see people using them on the street, of course, more commom when it's summer or in hot days. 

Ok, here's my point: They are so good that even famous people from other countries (besides Brazil) wears them.

Somes pics that prove what I'm saying:


From left are Amanda SeyfriedBlake LivelyKate HudsonMiley CyrusNicole Ritchie, and Sienna Miller.




Comentários
0 Comentários

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário